ABOUT CHILDCARE & AFTERCARE
Click below link for our application.
The Boys & Girls Club of Garfield’s Fall Program is a full day for members ages 5– 17. All 5 year olds must be entering kindergarten. At time of registration youth’s immunization records and birth certificate must be attached to application.
The hours of operation are Monday – Friday 2:30PM – 6:30PM
Absolutely No Refunds! $1 a minute late fee past 6:30pm
|2:30PM – 3:30 PM||Arrival and Snack
|3:30pm – 4:30pm||First Program Block Session
|4:30pm – 6:00pm||Second Program Block Session|
FEES & PAYMENTS
$40 non-refundable annual membership fee.
Childcare & After-care- Absolutely No Refunds!
Membership and Summer Camp Balances Must be Current
Anyone registering for after-care will be able to secure as many weeks needed for their child(ren) with a $50 non-refundable deposit per week at time of registration.
- Garfield Public Schools. $165/monthly rate using AUTOMATIC SERVICE/ $185 monthly CASH/CHECK/MONEY ORDER for weekly payments
- BASC Schools- . $125/weekly rate using AUTOMATIC SERVICE/ $145 monthly CASH/CHECK/MONEY ORDER for weekly payments
- Sibling Rate of $10 Discount per week.
- Rates Subject to Change due to enrollment.
OFFICE FOR CHILDREN & 4C’S SUBSIDY PROGRAMS
- $75.07 per week if fully covered
- If not fully covered, you will be responsible for your co-pay amount weekly through AUTOMATIC SERVICE. Co-pay amount will be due 1 week in advance on Thursday.
- $20.00 non-refundable deposit per week needed will be required for all Subsidy cases whether approved or pending approval
No post-dated checks, secondary checks or phone payments will be accepted
Returned checks are subject to $35 returned check fee and future payments must be cash or money order.