To make our programs successful, we need your help in the following ways:
- All registration papers and fees are completed/paid at time of registration.
- You and your child must follow our Code Conduct at all times.
- Your child is on time for all practices and games.
- Your child is picked up promptly after all practices and games.
- Your child is expected to attend at least 75% of all practices and games. If your child will miss a game or practice, the coach should be notified. Playing time will be reduced for players who have too many unexcused absences.
- If you have any questions or concerns, please bring them to your child’s head coach. If you feel you need to elevate your concerns, you may contact a Coaches Association Board Member.
- We are always looking for new coaches and volunteers, we encourage parents to join the Coaches Association. You Do Not have to coach a team to be a member.
- All participants must wear knee pads.
- NO Names or Personalization of any kind can be added to uniform shirts.
All NEW PARTICIPANTS
Will be required to participate in a Volleyball Clinic
Juniors (ages 6-8)
Wednesday, March 18, 2020 • 6:30pm
Intermediates (ages 9-11)
Thursday, March 19, 2020 • 6:30pm
Seniors (ages 12-14 No 9th Graders)
Friday, March 20, 2020 • 6:30pm